Goodbye

Dear Poulo,
I wish you all the best for this short period of lull. But I don't give you more than a few months, then you will miss modelling and you will be back to it again! You know, this is a lifetime poison...
All the very best
János
generally, I'll give you right, but not in this case- my health and if I do not stop our 48 years marriage.
You can always contact me by E.Mail: peandersen@telefonica.net or peandersen1098@gmail.com

WELL SAID DEAR FIEND HEINRICH, TO EL CAPI F PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR WONDERFUL AMAZING WORK, MIKE 41 IS 81 STILL GOING STRONG GREAT MODELER AND DESIGNER I HAVE HAD TO ADAPT SINCE BEING IN A WHEEL CHAIR LOWE4RING ALL MY WORK AND MODELING BENCHES FOR WHEEL CHAIR AND YES I CAN NOT DO THE LONG TIME VERY COMPLICATED BUILDS BUT THE CHINEESE, RUSSIANS, POLISH ETC ARE MAKING GREAT USE OF THE HIGH TECH WE ALL SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT MAY NOT BE LIKE IT ONCE WAS BUT REALLY NOTHING IS ADAPT, WITHOUT THIS HOBBY BOTH FOR MY MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH I DO NOT THINK I WOULD BE HERE DR AGREE SO LISTEN TO HEINRICH I DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THE SITUATION AT ALL IT IS A BIG, BIG PIA, MAY OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR GUIDE YOU. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON
Thanks for your nice word -it worming - but in my case, there are several parts, which make me take the action to by an ACTIVE MEMBER. I have had two small Ictux, as the result I have more and less lost 30% of my short memory. then I will have to check out my heart and lungs over the next weeks. then to far too high weight, which has the effect, that I am not wALKING THAT MUCH AS I SHOULD. FINALLY, I AM LIVING NOW SINCE 7 years IN A TO SMLL FLAT. NO PLACE TO HAVE WORKING SPACE to build. I build many in my Brain, which finally gave me the RED card from my wife, as I was surfing and thinking more than 12 h a day, where should have used some of this time to exercise.
I will be more and less a sleeping member, BUT if a person asks me for help, he or she will get it
peandersen@telefonica.net or peandersen1098@gmail.com. it is a more private way.

peaelcapi

Hello El Capi, (Poul Erik Andersen)
I'm just seeing your farewell post and am saddened to learn this. For me this amazing forum has grown into a brotherhood of like minded people and almost family like which you are a very integral part of. Stay alert and exercise my friend, and thank you for sharing your history, your ships that you've built, and your passion.
Daniel.

El Capi,
I can understand your decision. My prayers go with you and let our Dear Lord guide the rest of your life in peace and comfort for the days ahead. Thank you for your contributions to SOS and for being a faithful member and a supportive member as well.

Capi,

May you always have fair winds and following seas. (And tailwinds as I see you did some work with planes as well.)

Back