• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Granado 1742 Diorama Shipyard at 1741

I look at your workshop and think "that man is living the dream."
Well done on everything!
 
Spectacular! I love diarama's. I would call yours "museum quality" just by the fact it shows what real life ship building looked like back in the 1700's. And in exceptional detail. Can't wait for your next one.
 
Awesome project. Very detailed build that inspires envy....I never let my seal point Siamese cat near the model of the Bounty I was building. This cat could denude a Christmas of ornaments up to two feet from the ground. And, then one day a door was left not tightly closed. I came home from work to a completely dismasted ship with everything from above the deck well chewed. I still have the model, it is nice, but has stump masts, and no rigging. Fortunely, the the cat went with the ex-wife......
 
Back
Top