Greetings from London!

Lloyd thank your kind sentiments about my wife. Wanda has been taking an boxing excerise class specifically for Parkinson 3 times a week. It really helped her with coordination of eye to hand. She also qualified for a trial drug that is doing wonderfully reducing the tremors. Overall she barely limps and hand shakes have become barely noticeable.
I took the Pegasus out and started looking the work I'd done. Now that I've done more scratch building I'll have to start the modifications again, but oh well.

Will, it was such heartwarming news to hear of Wanda's progress with the boxing excerise, and it is remarkable what the modern drugs can do. Reducing the tremors is a life changing improvement; I do sincerely hope this progress will be maintained.

Donald has now suggested I started a build log for the Fly, and SOS have now combined all my posts in a log at HMS Fly build log (click link).

I mentioned when I had a problem with the Fly I would do some different modelling which helped with my thinking. I have attached three photographs of 'Sam's Coffee Shop' which I have just finished. As you can see there is no connection to model ship building! Where can I find your Syren build log? I am still learning how to navigate the Ships of Scale website!

This weekend we have been celebrating the Queen Elizabeth's II Diamond Jubilee, and in our street yesterday there was a street party which was great fun - all red, white and blue!

Best wishes,

Lloyd

Sam iPhone 01.jpgSam iPhone 03.jpgSam iPhone 04.jpg

I'll coffee with no room for milk or sugar. Fantastic you are amazing. Just fantastic what else can I say. I am so jealous of your abilities I can only hope to be as good a modeler as you. ExplosionBottleExplosion

Back