H.M.S Enterprise plank on frame CAF Models 1/48.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Maarten, I did enquire about the H.M.S Bellona with ZHL and Max said not to buy it yet as theres only three stages available at the moment and the other three stages will be some time away. Also at 1/48 scale its too big for my limited space. But agree with with your comments, the Chinese are leaving everyone else behind in their development and manufacturing of high quality models.

Late to the party.

I did see the Bellona and really liked the look. I think CFA manufactures it. Is ZHL selling the CFA build or a copy wright of it?
Just planning ahead for my next build, still a few months out from purchasing.

Rowboat.

Late to the party.

I did see the Bellona and really liked the look. I think CFA manufactures it. Is ZHL selling the CFA build or a copy wright of it?
Just planning ahead for my next build, still a few months out from purchasing.

Rowboat.
Zhl just a reseller for Caf kits

Well Brian I think the Admiralty-style build looks great and is the way I will probably be progressing. I have said it before and will do so again - the Admiralty-style build focuses the attention on the hull construction, interior and deck fittings without the overbearing presence of rigging and sails.

Well Brian I think the Admiralty-style build looks great and is the way I will probably be progressing. I have said it before and will do so again - the Admiralty-style build focuses the attention on the hull construction, interior and deck fittings without the overbearing presence of rigging and sails.

I agree with you 100%. I have to do a small rigging on the Marmara and spent 3 hours for a couple of ropes (if this is the way to call them) ..

Love the admiralty stile :)

Daniel

Last edited:
Back