HALIFAX 1775 [COMPLETED BUILD]

名古屋ポートビルにて、帆船模型展示を開催中です。
自分も参加しています。
素晴らしい ! 日本はまだ観光客に閉ざされています。去年の50歳の誕生日に日本に旅行に来ることになっていたのですが、コロナが計画を混乱させました。あなたがなんとか疫病を打ち負かし、予防接種を受けた観光客のための門が開くことを願っています。あなたがあなたの写真で見ることができるように楽しんで、本当に美しいモデルを作成し続けてください
wonderful !
Japan is still closed to tourists? I was supposed to travel to Japan on my 50th birthday last year, but Corona Canceled my plans. I hope you manage to defeat the plague and will open the cantry for vaccinated tourists.
Have fun ,as I can see in your pictures and keep creating really beautiful models

素晴らしい ! 日本はまだ観光客に閉ざされています。去年の50歳の誕生日に日本に旅行に来ることになっていたのですが、コロナが計画を混乱させました。あなたがなんとか疫病を打ち負かし、予防接種を受けた観光客のための門が開くことを願っています。あなたがあなたの写真で見ることができるように楽しんで、本当に美しいモデルを作成し続けてください
wonderful !
Japan is still closed to tourists? I was supposed to travel to Japan on my 50th birthday last year, but Corona Canceled my plans. I hope you manage to defeat the plague and will open the cantry for vaccinated tourists.
Have fun ,as I can see in your pictures and keep creating really beautiful models
ありがとうございます。

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Fukui, Great progress on your ship the Halifax, it was great to se that you had her in a ship compaction, a very great feet, that is for sure. How did you do , win any ribbons? Very nice work on your beam joinery, it all sure dose look great from here.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Fukui, Great progress on your ship the Halifax, it was great to se that you had her in a ship compaction, a very great feet, that is for sure. How did you do , win any ribbons? Very nice work on your beam joinery, it all sure dose look great from here.
Regards Lawrence
ありがとうございます。
リボンは、ありません。 最近は、気力が出ません。

Back