Harvey/1847 Baltimore clipper ship

Hello,
I am currently building the Baltimore clipper ship Harvey and I misplaced the instruction booklet. I was wondering if someone could scan or know where I could get a copy of the booklet so I can finish the build. The company is Artesania Latina

Hello,
I am currently building the Baltimore clipper ship Harvey and I misplaced the instruction booklet. I was wondering if someone could scan or know where I could get a copy of the booklet so I can finish the build. The company is Artesania Latina
Hi,welcome aboard,did you contact Artesania Latina?or maybe try this site ,the should have it

Good luck, hope you start a building log here at SOS.
I had a similar problem you have, I bought a kit and it didn't have the manual. Someone was kind enough to send me a copy so now it's my turn to pay it forward. If you send me your email address I can send you the PDFs I have.

Mike

I had a similar problem you have, I bought a kit and it didn't have the manual. Someone was kind enough to send me a copy so now it's my turn to pay it forward. If you send me your email address I can send you the PDFs I have.

Mike
Good Afternoon
Thank you very much but I actually recieved the booklet from the company that produced the model. I am in the rigging stages and boy is it tuff. The rigging is so small not made for big hands. After I finish the Harvey I'm going to build a duck boat.

I have a similar problem with the hands. Almost finished with mine, just a few small details and it's done.

Mike

I know you have indicated that you have the instructions but I am sending the instructions that I used to build my Harvey. I built it in the 1980s. Wye River Models has the plans for a Gunning Skiff that is a nice little duck boat.

Attachments

• Harvey1.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Hello,
Was wondering if you were able to get the instruction manual for the Harvey Baltimore clipper ship. Ours is missing 17 pages so cannot do the build. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike
Was wondering if you would be kind enough to send me the instruction manual for the Harvey Baltimore Clipper 22416. Mine is missing 17 pages so cannot do the build. Thank you.

Was wondering if you would be kind enough to send me the instruction manual for the Harvey Baltimore Clipper 22416. Mine is missing 17 pages so cannot do the build. Thank you.

Please take a look at this post #7 of this topic:

Good Afternoon
Thank you very much but I actually recieved the booklet from the company that produced the model. I am in the rigging stages and boy is it tuff. The rigging is so small not made for big hands. After I finish the Harvey I'm going to build a duck boat.

So the best and often easiest way is to contact the manufacturer......

Please take a look at this post #7 of this topic:

So the best and often easiest way is to contact the manufacturer......
I printed out those files but I am missing pages 17 through 33. My instruction booklet is about 6 by 3 and has 126 pages. Really need those pages. Thank you

This is all I have, hope it helps.

Attachments

• AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part1a.pdf
    517.1 KB · Views: 166
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part3.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part4.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
  • HarveySheet1.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
  • HarveySheet2.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 149
  • HarveySheet3.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 155
  • HarveySheet4.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
  • HarveySheet5.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
  • HarveySheet6.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 190
Looks nice. I am building this now. Is there anyway you can send me some photos of the hull planking? I am a rookie and would like a reference.

Mike
I had bought the Harvey 1847 of Artesania Latina (1984) over 20 years ago but no time to build till my retirement. I found there is no instruction or manual contained inside the box but 6 large pages of figures and indicated the part numbers. I had try to build according to the figures but seems somethings missing. Could I have a copy of the manual if any with thanks.

I had bought the Harvey 1847 of Artesania Latina (1984) over 20 years ago but no time to build till my retirement. I found there is no instruction or manual contained inside the box but 6 large pages of figures and indicated the part numbers. I had try to build according to the figures but seems somethings missing. Could I have a copy of the manual if any with thanks.
Scroll up in this thread, there are PDF files that are the build directions and prints. Posted by Mmac

Back