Harvey/1847 Baltimore clipper ship

Could I have instructions manual of Harvey 1847 to build this ship? Kindly send me it's complete details. I have a kit but don't have instructions manual because I misplaced it

Could I have the instructions manual of Harvey 1847 to build this ship? Kindly send me it's complete details. I have a kit but don't have the instructions manual because I misplaced it

Screenshot_20200324_180215.jpg

Hallo and welcome to our forum.
Did you try to contact Artesania Latina to get the manual via mail? Often the easiest way

I had a similar problem you have, I bought a kit and it didn't have the manual. Someone was kind enough to send me a copy so now it's my turn to pay it forward. If you send me your email address I can send you the PDFs I have.

Mike
I also have the 1847 Harvey in1/50 scale in Chinese directions only. Can you send me the instructions also. ???
Thank you (Gary-:)
GaryL230@aol.com

I had a similar problem you have, I bought a kit and it didn't have the manual. Someone was kind enough to send me a copy so now it's my turn to pay it forward. If you send me your email address I can send you the PDFs I have.

Mike
Hi Mike
Kindly send me the PDF manual please on jerryuzair4@gmail.com
Jerry

This is all I have, hope it helps.
Thank you, I have been limping along with a little 4x6 inch booklet of "instructions". I have also reached out to AL for new updated instructions.

Hi All
I've recently bought one of the cheap lasercut Chinese kits of this model. The instructions are very limited.
Instructions others have listed above in this thread should help me.
Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob,

I have the instruction of Harvey 1847 of Artesania Latina as attached and hope this is helpful to you.

Felix

Attachments

• AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part1a.pdf
    517.1 KB · Views: 39
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part3.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part4.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
I joined SoS in January this year as I started my build of the Harvey 1847. Mine is the same vintage as Felix has , maybe even older as my wife gave it to me was a gift shortly after we married , and I also did not have any instructions. I managed to download the instructions from one of the members here and I will be eternally grateful. I am now even more thankful to Mike (Mmac) and this thread for the set of 5 PDF drawings of assembly details. They will be invaluable!! I have made limited progress so far but intend to set up a build log once I figure out how.
Cheers
Jim Rutledge

I joined SoS in January this year as I started my build of the Harvey 1847. Mine is the same vintage as Felix has , maybe even older as my wife gave it to me was a gift shortly after we married , and I also did not have any instructions. I managed to download the instructions from one of the members here and I will be eternally grateful. I am now even more thankful to Mike (Mmac) and this thread for the set of 5 PDF drawings of assembly details. They will be invaluable!! I have made limited progress so far but intend to set up a build log once I figure out how.
Cheers
Jim Rutledge
Here you can find all the info on how to use the info

Cheers
Jim Rutledge
Hallo Jim
and welcome to the active group of members posting here in the forum......
I would be very happy, to see your project in a building log - it is not complicated to start and post - just check the link given by Zoly.
and do not hesitate to contact our staff or ask a question..... we are here to help and assist

Back