Heart attack

Tnx dont know if its normal to be so tired after attacks and placing tubes in the heart. Also didnt smoked from monday so that must give energy. Hope i have the strenght to leave all the smoking behind me and use half of the saved money for my hobby. My wife and son toon really good care of me.

Hope i have the strenght to leave all the smoking behind me and use half of the saved money for my hobby. My wife and son toon really good care of me.
It is a good inspiration to quit smoking, Pat! ...and now, since you released from the hospital listen to your Admiral and son as @Peglegreg recommended! Please be healthy, you have to finish your RW, not to mention build many new once.

hi pat, hope you take of yourself and listen to your loved ones. yes we all know that that model is calling you, but you just have to be patient. I just got my model of the san fillipe today. I didn't receive the English manual. don't know how to follow it. just looking on your build for the 4th time. will try to follow your build as im in the dark about my build. hope you and other members can help me get throught it. terry

Hi Pat, yep, tiredness is common for Heart attack, Your body is recovering. Just go with the flow and relax. And keep up the not smoking. Nicotine causes your arteries to tighten up. Plus the other crap they put in it. If you cold turkey on the smokes for couple of weeks, you will notice the difference !!. You will cough up a load of crap that your lungs want to get rid off. But you will feel much better quicker

Just let your body recover slowly. Take care!

I've been there too, I know what it's like. I suffered a heart-attack on April 9th 2012 and underwent surgery to the heart on April 16th. The first six months following that were hard. I found it difficult to deal with the thoughts of how it could happen and what may lay ahead. I underwent a catheder examination in December 2018 and all was well. Rest assured that you are being well taken care of, first by the doctors and your family too. Listen to what the Doctors tell you and do as you're told! I had given up Smoking six years before the attack and what happened was still an effect from smoking. You must stop it! You can do without! Treat yourself to a Bonus after the first four weeks without a cigarette. If I can do it, so can you.

Take care! :)
Peter

Ik didnt touched a sigar or my pipe. Only problem is that i havent gone to the toilet for almost week now. Thats a problem with my crohn disease. Dont miss smoking. One moment in feel so good and 1 minute later in can be so tired and sleep for 2 hours and then 1 hour a wake and then sleepy again. Also lot of mixed emotions. Now when the docter looks back in time i already must have some other attacks but they always thought it where panic attacks. Tnx all for the kind words.

Back