hejsa here from Denmark

Thank you for invite.
I have build many ww2 planes and copper . Startet on my nr. 3 ship. uss untited states 1/96 from revell ,Le Gladiateur 1/200 from heller and startet on hms Victory 1/100 from heller used 170 hours now. alot of problem with it omg , missing alot of parts and there instructions are just crap and small cant see many things ,feels like there wasn´t made from a pro .
more google then building . :)

A warm welcome here on board of our forum - we will try to help
Maybe best is to show your model in a building log, so we can comment and react when every necessary and requested

too many parts are missing so cant¨t make them have talk 2 them . Its a problem with all batch from this model from heller. waiting now 50 days now :-(

Hello and warm welcome here. It is pitty that you have so many problems with this build. I built LE SOLEIL ROYAL 1/100 from Heller, it has taken me 4 years of work, but overal I did not miss anything and also instructions were ok (they were in french but google translator does the magic).
Hope Heller will help, even i do not know what their responce time is.

Thank you for invite.
I have build many ww2 planes and copper . Startet on my nr. 3 ship. uss untited states 1/96 from revell ,Le Gladiateur 1/200 from heller and startet on hms Victory 1/100 from heller used 170 hours now. alot of problem with it omg , missing alot of parts and there instructions are just crap and small cant see many things ,feels like there wasn´t made from a pro .
more google then building . :)
Hallo @arntos
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back