Heller 1\100 HMS Victory

I would love to get my hands on this Heller model, you are doing a stellar job on this kit.
eBay has'em. I 1st bought this kit back in the late 70's while stationed in Germany. That was the 1st time, never completed it. Then again I would purchase and sold the kit when I got the wood bug for ship building. Now, you can go on line and find 3D printed replacement parts, brass cannon sets, sail and wood decks. With this material and good plans, the sky would be the limit. But I like how Peterairfix is building, clean and OOB.
Rick

peterairfix, nice. It is good to see one building the kit out of box w/o all the tricked out options. I have tucked under my bed a copy of the Le Sol Royal. I purchased this last year and also got the wood decking for it. Every time you see the French Man of War being built all you here is how inaccurate it is! But on the whole, it is the only 1/100th scale kit out there in plastic and as you have done, will be built as it comes out of the box, well except for the wood decks. Looking forward to more of the build.
Rick

Time to jump ship as I am having reaction's to the super glue i am using on my titanic so I thought I would have ago at some more building on this one.
So I have the bowsprit finished and the figure head painted and installed.20200425_164208-1.jpg20200426_092847.jpg20200426_092910.jpg

Back