Hello fom Spain.

HI all,
I´ve been modelling on and off for most of my life, plastic models, ships and R., I´m no expert at all but i enjoy doing this to the best of my abilities.
Recently i re started work on a Model Shipways Bluenose that's been sitting idle for more than 20 Years, all ready for rigging, i guess i got tired of seeing under the bag that has been keeping it dust free.

Hope i can get some ideas and help from everyone here.

Welcome aboard SOS! We are glad you found us and wishing you to have as much fun as we do!!:) We have many build logs for Bluenose, please spend some time to take a look. But... if you choose to accept and start your own build log, you can post all the questions you may have. You can start the build log with the current state of your model.

Dear pepito9
welcome aboard :)
we will happy to see some pictures from your work on models

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am looking forward to see your Bluenose - we will try to help you as much as possible

HI all,
I´ve been modelling on and off for most of my life, plastic models, ships and R., I´m no expert at all but i enjoy doing this to the best of my abilities.
Recently i re started work on a Model Shipways Bluenose that's been sitting idle for more than 20 Years, all ready for rigging, i guess i got tired of seeing under the bag that has been keeping it dust free.

20 years for your first model. Sounds just like me. I moved three times with an unfinished model of the Dos Amigos. The last move I told myself, "if I move it again, I must finish it". I finished it and it began a 20+ year hobby. Once you finish your first model you will be hooked.

HI all,

Holla @pepito9 ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

HI all,

Hallo @pepito9
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the Bluenose going? Would be interesting to see

HI all,

Pepito
Un caluroso saludo y seas bienvenido a este forum.
A very warm welcome to our forum.
BF0D4163-106E-4BD6-8F4E-059D84233125.jpeg

Back