Hello from a new member...

Good morning, everyone.

This is greatly embarrassing. After having found this site, and after having introduced myself and interacted a bit, I lost track of the site. I did an upgrade to my iMac OS, and I lost my list of visited sites, etc. I was unable to remember the name of this forum. My Google searches pulled up different modeling forums, but none of those looked right.

A few days ago I tried again. This site seemed familiar, so I put in my email address and got a confirmation that my address was indeed on file here. Knowing that I am not one to sign up for things I figured I finally had found the right site; I performed a password reset and was able to log back in.

Very happy to have found this forum again.

Robert

Last edited:
Hi Robert, curious about how your ship building has gone over the past year? Hopefully you took some pictures of your progress. Would love to see what you have done.

Hi Robert, curious about how your ship building has gone over the past year? Hopefully you took some pictures of your progress. Would love to see what you have done.

Learning on older, simpler kits. Enjoying the process.

Robert

Well, I am glad for two things. You found us again and you are a registered member and both of those have the greatest benefit.

Back