Hello from Atlantic Highlands NJ (exit 114)

Hello my name is Ron. I’m from a small shoreside town near Sandy Hook. I’m 61 and still working (Offshore Turbine Manager). Ex Navy ex Marchant Marine (Ft Schuyler). Lost my full scale boats to fund colleges for three. Now in recovery mode. I haven’t build a model in 30+ yrs and never a wooden sailing ship. But ready to give it a go. Thinking the Beagle to start. Thinking the OcCre version. Any advise?

a few Beagle build logs

Would be great if you start a building log here

Hello my name is Ron. I’m from a small shoreside town near Sandy Hook. I’m 61 and still working (Offshore Turbine Manager). Ex Navy ex Marchant Marine (Ft Schuyler). Lost my full scale boats to fund colleges for three. Now in recovery mode. I haven’t build a model in 30+ yrs and never a wooden sailing ship. But ready to give it a go. Thinking the Beagle to start. Thinking the OcCre version. Any advise?
Hallo @SteamDD948
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

5 months into Beagle. Things have been going slow. Did not like the way it was turning out with lining the hull, so I quit for awhile. My hands were shaking to much due to new meds I need for seizures. I will get back into it soon.99649DB3-D588-4FCA-8C2F-AA1D21895908.jpegD5F801F5-223D-4183-94A9-0502F240393D.jpeg99649DB3-D588-4FCA-8C2F-AA1D21895908.jpeg

happy BirthdayBirthday-Cake and Welcome aboard:)
you have get great progress with the Beagle, she looks very good Thumbsup

Hallo @SteamDD948
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your Beagle project going?

Back