hello from Bamako

hi everyone,

I working Mali and started and brought with me 2 artesiana kit : cross section of san Fernando and the Dhaw.

My only ally is the small hardware store by the corner of the street, some white glue, rulers and cuter that is all...

... and if I make no mistake I am the only ship modeller of all the country, so thank you for welcoming me !

As beginer, I already read a lot in the site very useful and motivating.
My goal is to finish these 2 kit expose them in my office. then, May be build a replica of the local boat one day, but this is another and much longer journey.

Naram20201209_010614[1].jpg

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Although you are a beginner - definitely you are the best ship modeler in your country, and I guess you are the only one of this forum, who could say this. ;)
With starting abuilding log of your actual project, we are able to help and assist you when ever you come to problems. We are able to give hints and tipps and answer questions when ever necessary and requested.
Welcome

Hi Naram, a big welcome. I think you will enjoy the frendliness and help you will get from this forum. It would be interesting to see what your local boats look like. Do you live near water? Hope to hear more from you soon. George

Welcome Naram to SOS and happy to see a builder from Mali. I must confess that Mali is a new country to me but looks to be a very interesting place. You seen to be doing well with that San Francisco hull and there are a lot of trick here on SOS for helping with construction. Well met and glad to meet the best model boat maker in Mali!

Welcome to the forums, take time to do a search on your boat kits, and you may find other build logs with helpful information that could save you time and problems down the road on your build.

Keep sharing your work, and share with others in country and maybe you can start a local club.

Please post photos of the local boats you are talking on building. Maybe a new log, and they others can give hints on what approach to use in building the local boats.

Hello Naram,
I am very happy that you discover Ships of Scale. I would be pleased for you to create a "build log" of your progress so we can follow your progress. It is your choice of course and I am sure your model will be very nice as I can tell already.

Donald

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Although you are a beginner - definitely you are the best ship modeler in your country, and I guess you are the only one of this forum, who could say this. ;)
With starting abuilding log of your actual project, we are able to help and assist you when ever you come to problems. We are able to give hints and tipps and answer questions when ever necessary and requested.
Welcome
Thank you all for your warm welcome !
can you please explain me how to post a log ?

hi everyone,

I working Mali and started and brought with me 2 artesiana kit : cross section of san Fernando and the Dhaw.

My only ally is the small hardware store by the corner of the street, some white glue, rulers and cuter that is all...

... and if I make no mistake I am the only ship modeller of all the country, so thank you for welcoming me !

As beginer, I already read a lot in the site very useful and motivating.
My goal is to finish these 2 kit expose them in my office. then, May be build a replica of the local boat one day, but this is another and much longer journey.

Naram
Hallo @Naram
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back