Hello from England

WELCOME ALFIE, I AM 81, and still going at it, after a 20 year break have taken it up again the past 10 YEARS still learning, and you will find on this site some of the BEST SHIP MODELERS IN THE WORLD HERE it is a INTERNATIONAL GROUP all willing to help in any an all question, so start asking. Don

WELCOME ALFIE, I AM 81, and still going at it, after a 20 year break have taken it up again the past 10 YEARS still learning, and you will find on this site some of the BEST SHIP MODELERS IN THE WORLD HERE it is a INTERNATIONAL GROUP all willing to help in any an all question, so start asking. Don
Thanks Don, you are amazing, and you have my total respect, keep going my friend.

G'day Alfie, that's what I thought you meant, I also was a steward, was on Cunard's Carmania, and the Queen Mary, also on Union Castle lines Windsor Castle and the Pendenis Castle, great times and memories, hope you like it here on SOS,
Best regards John,
Thanks John, I was on containers, General cargo and Tankers. My first one was Tate & Lyle (MV Sugar Transporter) out of Silver town.

Back