Hello from Münster/Germany

Short introduction:
I began building little wooden model ships rd. twenty years ago. My first big job was building "BOUNTY" from Del Prado (1:48), I needed five years because I was a very beginner (I´m still beeing). Bounty was finished in 2005. After that I tried TITANIC from Hachette/Amati (1:250), she still isn´t completed. Beside that I´m among other things interested in Naval History, sailing ship´s construction and working, marime novels, occasionally building simple little boats (paper, wood, plastic) etc...

Trident ALERT I saw a few weeks ago in the well visited and well known Forum "Der lustige Modellbauer" and immediately I was fascinated of the mode (dock-yard?): open decks, open frames. Now I´m observing the very interesting Alert-group in SoS with intend to decide whether I will be able to build such a model.
So far today.
Kind regards
Fritz Baur

Hallo Fritz,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am happy, that you got also the information via my kit Review of the Alert I made in the segelschiffsmodellbau.com forum......
I can fully recommend the Alert kit and also the Le Coureur kit
Wirklich gute Bausätze.......
Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Zeit bei uns

Thank you very much for welcoming me at this forum! I´m glad and astonished at the same time seeing here so many experts from around the world. I think, I will learn things about shipmodelling I´ve never learned before.

Two questions:
- Unfortunately I can't see the photos by clicking on them ("...you have no rights to view these photos"), what do I have to do?
-How do I get on the list of interested parties ALERT TRIDENT? I tried manifold, but had no success.
Thanks!

Welcome, you just join the group for Alert, after that you can see all the pictures, but you do not have to buy the set, a lot of nice work to see here, greetings-

Thank you very much for welcoming me at this forum! I´m glad and astonished at the same time seeing here so many experts from around the world. I think, I will learn things about shipmodelling I´ve never learned before.

Two questions:
- Unfortunately I can't see the photos by clicking on them ("...you have no rights to view these photos"), what do I have to do?
-How do I get on the list of interested parties ALERT TRIDENT? I tried manifold, but had no success.
Thanks!
and I have send you already invitations to the groups (another way like the described by HTH)
Check out you Private Messages on the right top - das kleine Briefkuvert

I added you to the list - take a look at the first post of this topic

Uwe,
Kits have already been dispatched to the first few on the list.
Are those members who hve received their kits removed form the list? That way the members lower down in the list would move up giving them some idea where they stand.

Uwe,
Kits have already been dispatched to the first few on the list.
Are those members who hve received their kits removed form the list? That way the members lower down in the list would move up giving them some idea where they stand.
Hallo,
related to your question - no - we did not remove any names until now

Short introduction:
I began building little wooden model ships rd. twenty years ago. My first big job was building "BOUNTY" from Del Prado (1:48), I needed five years because I was a very beginner (I´m still beeing). Bounty was finished in 2005. After that I tried TITANIC from Hachette/Amati (1:250), she still isn´t completed. Beside that I´m among other things interested in Naval History, sailing ship´s construction and working, marime novels, occasionally building simple little boats (paper, wood, plastic) etc...

Trident ALERT I saw a few weeks ago in the well visited and well known Forum "Der lustige Modellbauer" and immediately I was fascinated of the mode (dock-yard?): open decks, open frames. Now I´m observing the very interesting Alert-group in SoS with intend to decide whether I will be able to build such a model.
So far today.
Kind regards
Fritz Baur
Hallo Fritz alias @schiffbaur
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back