Hello from Münster/Germany

Dear Uwe, dear Jim,

I apologise, but I have not been able to read SoS very carefully for some time (actually only occasionally and superficially), so I have unfortunately overlooked your very kind birthday wishes - I am very sorry about that!
So: thank you very much for the congratulations, all the best for the future and much success in running and designing "Ships of Scale"!

Many greetings
Fritz (schiffbaur)

Short introduction:
I began building little wooden model ships rd. twenty years ago. My first big job was building "BOUNTY" from Del Prado (1:48), I needed five years because I was a very beginner (I´m still beeing). Bounty was finished in 2005. After that I tried TITANIC from Hachette/Amati (1:250), she still isn´t completed. Beside that I´m among other things interested in Naval History, sailing ship´s construction and working, marime novels, occasionally building simple little boats (paper, wood, plastic) etc...

Trident ALERT I saw a few weeks ago in the well visited and well known Forum "Der lustige Modellbauer" and immediately I was fascinated of the mode (dock-yard?): open decks, open frames. Now I´m observing the very interesting Alert-group in SoS with intend to decide whether I will be able to build such a model.
So far today.
Kind regards
Fritz Baur
Hallo Fritz alias @schiffbaur
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Short introduction:
I began building little wooden model ships rd. twenty years ago. My first big job was building "BOUNTY" from Del Prado (1:48), I needed five years because I was a very beginner (I´m still beeing). Bounty was finished in 2005. After that I tried TITANIC from Hachette/Amati (1:250), she still isn´t completed. Beside that I´m among other things interested in Naval History, sailing ship´s construction and working, marime novels, occasionally building simple little boats (paper, wood, plastic) etc...

Trident ALERT I saw a few weeks ago in the well visited and well known Forum "Der lustige Modellbauer" and immediately I was fascinated of the mode (dock-yard?): open decks, open frames. Now I´m observing the very interesting Alert-group in SoS with intend to decide whether I will be able to build such a model.
So far today.
Kind regards
Fritz Baur
Hallo @schiffbaur
We wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back