Hello from Maine

Just joined. I work mostly in plastic kits. I do have a Mamoli 1/53 scale Golden Hind. I joined, in part, because I am looking for plans for the Golden Hind.
Just finished building plastic models of every plane I flew in while in the Navy. Spent 26 years in the Navy/Naval Reserve and was never on a ship.

welcome aboard we do all kinds plastic wood paper whatever it doesn't say wood ship modelling here ))

there are some nice threads on here and Model Ship Builder and someone is doing the Golden Hind Now

welcome from the southern shores of lake Erie

you may want to check out out sister site model ship builder and navy board models as well as facebook

Tckirner said:
Just joined. I work mostly in plastic kits. I do have a Mamoli 1/53 scale Golden Hind. I joined, in part, because I am looking for plans for the Golden Hind.
Just finished building plastic models of every plane I flew in while in the Navy. Spent 26 years in the Navy/Naval Reserve and was never on a ship.

Let me add my welcome from Way Downeast Maine. Enjoy, and feel free to ask questions and share your experience with others.

Any kind of medium is welcome. I see that we have several that are more into plastic which is great. We need more Resin / Plastic models represented. I also welcome paper of which I have not seen much of. I have seen some paper before that was stunning and hard to imagine how they did it.

Donnie

Back