Hello From Muskogee, Oklahoma

I have joined sometime past but never posted anything since. I am also a member of MSW.
I am on my 2nd build, an AL 1/89 scale La'Hermione. The hull is built and have finished the hull and have started on the mast and rigging.
My frist was a ModelExp 18th Century Long Boat.
If and when I finish the Hermione build. I have the ModelExpo - Chaperon and Armed Virginia Sloop on the shelf to decide on.

Wrlcome aboard!!I have also built the Armed Virginia Sloop ,check my signature for the link,I hope you will start a build log for your Hermione,no problem if not from the beginning.

Zoltan

Welcome Russ.
We have some very good builders on this forum.
We are a very friendly bunch on this forum.

Denis.

Hallo Russ,
a warm welcome also from my side. We are happy that you decided to post here your model, so off course we are interested to see your works with finishing the Hermione. It is a very interesting ship and I would be very happy to see your model in a building log like Zoly mentioned already..
During last October I had the chance to visit the replica of the Hermione in the dockyard of her homeport Rochefort. I was there for the International convention of ship modeling.
A photoreport you can find here:

and also I made once a planset review of the ancre publication:
and

I guess you know ylready these publication, but it is maybe for other members interesting.

I have joined sometime past but never posted anything since. I am also a member of MSW.
I am on my 2nd build, an AL 1/89 scale La'Hermione. The hull is built and have finished the hull and have started on the mast and rigging.
If and when I finish the Hermione build. I have the ModelExpo - Chaperon and Armed Virginia Sloop on the shelf to decide on.
View attachment 80186
Hallo @Russ
we wish you all the >BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Russ
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome aboard.
Is nice to know you joint this forum, I rely enjoy the work you have done so far, That shows us that more good pictures will come along your build.
Check out the shirt he is wearing.

model ship cartoon .jpg

Hallo @Russ
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to Ships of Scale, from a fellow OKIE.

I live down just east of OKC, almost half way to Shawnee, just NE of Harrah OK.

Back