Hello from The Netherlands

Hello all.
I wanted to share something. Last week I moved up a generation as my eldest daughter gave birth to a son, our first grandchild.
Both are in good health, so everybody happy and especially the admiral is looking forward to babysitting!

I will of course introduce him to the world of ship modelling and have already done some "serious" research to some Dutch shipping:

1653770486858.png

So it will be something like this :
1653770822260.png

Last edited:
Congratulation! Happy to know you are Granpa now! Yay!!! Wishing happiness and joy to all your family!

Congratulations Grandpa.. Grandchildren redefine our outlook on life and turn us Grand dads into kids again. Look forward to happy times and adventures with your lil son.

Congratulations on becoming a grandfather, I became a grandfather of two in July and November 2020.
Hi Tobias.
Double congratulations to you then. My other children are still full of plans for traveling and so on so I don't expect a next grandchild to follow in the near future, but who knows. They say the first one is special but I think all of them to be special, but the first made me a granddad.

Hello all.
I wanted to share something. Last week I moved up a generation as my eldest daughter gave birth to a son, our first grandchild.
Both are in good health, so everybody happy and especially the admiral is looking forward to babysitting!

View attachment 310841

I will of course introduce him to the world of ship modelling and have already done some "serious" research to some Dutch shipping:

View attachment 310842

So it will be something like this :
View attachment 310843
Beautiful! Congratulations Grandpa!

Dank je Maarten.

We hebben nog een kamer over, maar daar zullen inderdaad nog wel wat kinderspulletjes moeten komen.
Er staat ook nog een en ander aan speelgoed op de verlanglijst om te maken.

Also from my side CONGRATULATIONS for getting OPA
Enjoy the time with the grandchild(s)

Back