Hello

Cześć!
Mam na imię Mirek, pochodzę z Polski i nie znam angielskiego. Aby tłumaczyć teksty forum używam tłumacza Google.
Bardzo mi miło, że przyjeliście mnie do swojego grona.
Obecnie pracuję nad dwoma modelami: HMS Surprise i La Solei Royale.
Serdecznie pozdrawiam

google translation:
Hi!
My name is Mirek, I'm from Poland and I don't know English. I use Google translator to translate forum texts.
I am very pleased that you took me to your group.
I am currently working on two models: HMS Surprise and La Solei Royale.
Best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoj Mirek, ja rozumiem tomu co pises ale velmi pochybujem ze okrem mna ti tu este niekto bude rozumiet. Vacsina ludi su tu z Ameriky, canady a britanie. Videl som tu talianov a danov.

Skus aj to co pises prekladat v google translatore.
Ja som zo Slovenska.

google translation:
Hi Mirek, I understand what you pises but I very much doubt that besides me someone else will understand. Most people are here from America, Canada and Britain. I saw Italians and Danes here.

Bite what you pises translate in google translator.
I am from Slovakia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
No problem with languages, since we have "google translate"

Witam i serdecznie witamy na pokładzie naszego forum.
Nie ma problemu z językami, ponieważ mamy "google translate"

Hallo @Mirek ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: How is the progress on your two models? The HMS Surprise and La Soleil Royale ?

Witam .Tak wygląda Surprise , wkrótce zrobię nowe zdjęcia Sole Royal jestem w trakcie robienia takielunku

Google translate:

Hello. This is Surprise, soon I will take new photos of Sole Royal I am in the process of rigging

Hello Mirek, and welcome aboard SOS!

Did you try to show us your photos of model of Surprise? You may need to re-add the actual photos.

Witam i pozdrawiam was serdecznie. Jest wiele osób na tym forum których prace można podziwiać jest od kogo się uczyć.Chciałem pokazać wam moje prace ale nie wiem czy dobrze zacząłem.Nie wiem czy zakładać dziennik skoro model jest skończony .Czekam na porady

Google translate:

Hello and best regards. There are a lot of people on this forum whose work you can admire is who to learn from. I wanted to show you my work but I don't know if I started well. I don't know whether to set up a diary if the model is finished. I'm waiting for advice

Hello Marek, you can show the photos of you finished model here (see the link). Star new thread 'Post thread' 1586203862408.png

Witaj Marek, tutaj możesz pokazać zdjęcia ukończonego modelu. Oznacz nowy wątek gwiazdką „Napisz wątek”

Back