Help for deciding a POF kit sequence

I have modelling experience and have been wanting to build POF ships for some time. Now is the time!
With so many expert builders on this very informative forum I'm sure I can get some feedback to my question.

I have had my eye on several POF kits and need advice on what order to pursue them and you reasons why:
Hayling Hoy pearwood - Model Ship Dockyard
Bonhomme Richard section boxwood - ZHL Unicorn
HMS Granado 1,2,3 - CAF
Le Coureur - CAF

Any and all feedback and advice would be appreciated!

some of the ship model kits we discussed short time ago based on the @Signet topic.
Maybe you take a look:

Due to the fact, that you will work one or two years on these models, most important is, that you like the model - so did you already ask yourself which one you find most attractive?

Uwek,

Thanks for the direction to the @Signet topic. It was very helpful.
Actually, I had made my kit selections after much deliberation and like them all very much. So, I am wondering what sequence to progress through them given kit quality, difficulty, detail and feedback/opinions from actual builds completed?

BTW, I really enjoy the SOS forum. It is extremely informative and a number of the regular participants are very helpful in sharing their knowledge and experience. The build logs are fantastic!

Back