Here I am

Donnie found me online and suggested I come and check out his forum, so, here I am.

I live in Maryland, near Annapolis. I been a model builder longer than I've been a wargamer, Civil War reenactor, or even worked on sailing vessels as a job. I think the only thing I've voluntarily done longer is draw.

Today I putt around mainly on three projects all radio-controlled operating models; Constellation 1:36 scale; HMS Macedonian 1:36 scale; and Pride of Baltimore in 1:20 scale, with plans for a 4th that'll probably never get started, much less finished...

All of that is chronicled on my web-site.

Here's 16 minutes of relaxing video to give you an idea.

Last edited:
Jerry

Welcome from Down Under.

I have a quick look at your web site and it has a lot of good links. I will be going back to look further. at the content.

Cheers
Geoff

Hi Jerry,
Donnie here. Glad you joined us. I look forward to reading more about your building experiences. I am on vacation and I was in Annapolis visiting the Naval museum. Took tons of pics. HUGE model ships in there.
I will be back at the inner harbor where the constellation is again tomorrow, Thursday. Except this time we are going to aquarium w wife's family.

Back