Hi Guys

Hey guys thought would say Hi.

so last couple years been really hard on me, our old place burned down lost everything so just now getting back to normal.

2 yrs ago had prostate cancer so had to have surgery remove prostate then rehab. they got it all so been cancer free for last 2 yrs.

Wife has everything under the sun wrong with her medically and so I have to work plus care for her then 3 weeks ago had to have her heart valves replaced and 2 days later rushed to the er and emergency surgery to add a pace maker and defib cause her heart rat was going from 24 beat and stopping for a few secs and restarting.

So needless to say it was a nightmare I had to use my phone and boys computer to communicate things and do some 3D work etc. I had some shipbuilding books on my web server but that was abt it so I am starting from scratch as I just got my own computer finally so dont have to bug my boy. I have been doing some pohotography I did get lucky as most all my camera stuff was over at moms.

Lost my dad abt a year and half ago so also been helping out mom lol oh and did I say just in med bills we abt 650k in the hole rofl.
and at abt the same time wife lost her dad. (which in a way helped us out as the family gave us his house and since paid off helped us trmendously.

well thats where My life has taken me and why you havent heard form me for a couple years. Just got home with wife yest from her emergency surgery and recovery so they think everythings good now other than her catheter for life, pacemaker, and the 800k other things wrong with her

Glad to hear you are still with us Joseph. :)
Thanks Barely lol so drained taking care of wife helping mom working full time etc. I am thinking of trying to do something in 3D in 3ds max then going to unreal engine, I just need to search for some decent plans or drawings as all my stuff is ashes

Welcome back Joseph, it is a pleasure to see you with us again.

Greg

Hi Joseph. You have indeed had a tough road to travel over the past couple of years. It is good to see that you still have your hobbies, whether it is as simple as a set of plans or books to take you mind off of life's pressures even if it's just for a little while.

So sorry to hear about your troubles. You've had a few. Getting even a tad of time for your hobby and related can be a bit of relief.

I've just started learning Blender for 3D. I am only slighlty more advanced than a brain damaged monkey, but it is a lot of fun and I'm learning. 3D Max is very impressive. The really good things about Blender though, are that it's powerful (CAD-ish for 3D printing, 3D and 3D animation) and free, with no plans for subscription (it's open source). Go 3D however you can. I now resin print 3D parts from Blender. It's fantastic!

You'll be able to go to Unreal engine with some 3D under your belt. I've glanced at UnReal, my little test needed much more computer power than I have though. Good luck.

Im pretty experienced with unreal and max im just better with cad due to im a nerd for accuracy and 3D progs arent very accurate

took wife to dr today for a tune up seems when she gets up her heart goes up to the 90's like usual and when she come sits down it lowers to the 60 as normal for resting. well she was feeling dizzy and funny and seems sh was dropping too fast on heart beats so they tuned up her pacemaker to bring her down more slowly

Hi Joseph !!!
Wow, a lot of things have been going on - it is good to hear from you. I don't know what to say, but man - you have had a lot of trials and tribulations. I hope and pray that things will start looking up for you.

Back