HMS ALERT 1777 - 1:48 POF - Trident Model, By Ronco

Hi All,
I received the kit last monday, after waiting for long time my turn (I added to the list on Oct, 15 2020), the shipment was very fast at least, it took just 1 week from China to italy.
This is my first POF, so I am 100% sura I will need yuor help.
I spent these weeks reading the KIT manual, that it confused me, and reading the forum where I found a lot of helpful information.
I gonna cleaning the wood dust as first step.
Hallo @ronco76
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi All,
I received the kit last monday, after waiting for long time my turn (I added to the list on Oct, 15 2020), the shipment was very fast at least, it took just 1 week from China to italy.
I spent these weeks reading the KIT manual, that it confused me, and reading the forum where I found a lot of helpful information.
Ciao. Scusa il disturbo. Sto pensando di comprare il Kit, ma volevo chiederTi se hai avuto problemi con la dogana e/o con l'IVA. Le spese di spedizioni mi sembrano già elevate così... . Grazie in anticipo per ogni informazione. Alberto

Hi. Sorry to bother you. I'm thinking of buying the kit, but I wanted to ask you if you had any problems with customs and/or VAT. The shipping costs seem to me already high as it is.... . Thanks in advance for any information. Alberto

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciao. Scusa il disturbo. Sto pensando di comprare il Kit, ma volevo chiederTi se hai avuto problemi con la dogana e/o con l'IVA. Le spese di spedizioni mi sembrano già elevate così... . Grazie in anticipo per ogni informazione. Alberto

Hi. Sorry to bother you. I'm thinking of buying the kit, but I wanted to ask you if you had any problems with customs and/or VAT. The shipping costs seem to me already high as it is.... . Thanks in advance for any information. Alberto

I'm so sorry. Wrore the message in italian as I thought Ronco was an italian guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Hallo @ronco76
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back