HMS ALERT 1777 Trident model by Yuhong [COMPLETED BUILD]

WOW
Congratulations for this great model - realy your second model ?
Very good accurate work - very good quality work
Please show us more often your work - I guess you are already working on something else, so please.....

WOW
Congratulations for this great model - realy your second model ?
Very good accurate work - very good quality work
Please show us more often your work - I guess you are already working on something else, so please.....
Thank you for your praise. This is indeed my second boat. Thank you to the modeling masters on the Sos forum for giving me the opportunity to learn. I currently do not have any new projects to continue, the next one I think is HMS GRANADO section - POF
Cheers

Wow! What a work of art! Your skills and aesthetic sense are impeccable, prodigal even. Your work is exemplary and sets a very high bar.Thumbs-Up

Pete Gutterman

Wonderfully precise and excellent work! Especially considering this model is less than 2 feet (60cm) long! I've made similar barrels on my Bonhomme Richard, but mine aren't individual little works of art like yours! There is no doubt this is an excellent kit, but your innate ability to master builds of this quality without years of experience is to be greatly admired. As Uwe says: build more, and post them! :)

Back