Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

È una situazione sfortunata, penso. Trient vende circa 80 kit per i membri SOS, non abbiamo un'altra situazione simile, e almeno non abbiamo segnalazioni al riguardo. Penso che sia una coincidenza con COVID in Cina, il trasloco di Trident Studio e altre cose potrebbero venire tutte insieme. come possiamo aiu

Hello everyone, thank you for waiting. We have prepared 10 sets of KITS this time. If you are interested, you can contact us and we can check the shipping fee for you. We still offer a cabin upgrade kit as a gift. The price is $350. Affected by the increase in raw material prices. Afterwards, the selling price was increased to $385. Thank you for your support.

Hello everyone.

This morning my daughter received a small package while I was at work. The package contained the HMS Alert model kit. As already stated before : the purchase was flawless! Trident Model did his ultimate best to send the package over to Belgium in the shortest time possible.

I already checked the content of this kit and I cannot wait to get my hands dirty, but I have some other projects that need my attention.

Kind regards

Blackbeard
Hallo @Blackbeard
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is the work on the Alert going? Maybe you show it to us

Back