Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Hello,
I thought I had subscribed to this list but I couldn't find my name ...
Could you add me to it ? Many Thanks
Dave

Hello,
I thought I had subscribed to this list but I couldn't find my name ...
Could you add me to it ? Many Thanks
Dave
Hi ,we are not maintaining the list anymore,you need to send a PM to @Trident Model ,but at the moment looks like maybe he has a few kits on stock ,but also has some production issues.

Hello, everyone. I'm very sorry that I didn't reply to your email in time due to personal reasons. It is expected that we can resume normal operation in August. Resume the development of new kit. More photos of the development process will be displayed. Thank you for the SOS forum and your support.

Hello everyone.

This morning my daughter received a small package while I was at work. The package contained the HMS Alert model kit. As already stated before : the purchase was flawless! Trident Model did his ultimate best to send the package over to Belgium in the shortest time possible.

I already checked the content of this kit and I cannot wait to get my hands dirty, but I have some other projects that need my attention.

Kind regards

Blackbeard
Hallo @Blackbeard
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you start in the meantime the build?

@The learner, We are sorry, but the kits are sold out with no information on further development. We do have other kits based on POF. You might be interested in those kits, there are many to choose from.

Back