Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

First of all, thank you for your support and trust. The first batch of payment will be sent out on Monday. Please don't worry if the payment is not successful. We will contact you later to try to use other payment methods. Our own website is being tested, and I think it will provide better service for you later. Please forgive us that we don't have much experience in international mailing, and there are many deficiencies in service, which has delayed a lot of time.

Dear @Trident Model or @zoly99sask
is it possible to buy two Alerts?
I have twice all my models - Pegasus and Fly, 2 Mercury, 2 Winchelsea - first for training, second - for fun :)
Thank You.
I can add you again on the bottom of the list and when we get there you can buy the second one ,but at the moment trident has 70 kits for sale to Sos members and everybody waits their turn ,it would not be fair to the others to sell 2 right now to one member.Trident promissed another 30 sets within the next 2 months

Entrusted by SOS forum, the name plate we produced for you has finally been processed. Due to the failure of my mold equipment, it has not been completely repaired. The processed nameplate is not very satisfactory. I hope you will forgive me.

a1.jpga2.jpg

For status click this link: #396

As discussed in the other topic here we want to make a list of interested members to buy this kit.
Please be aware, that this list will not include any obligation for the members, but also is not a contractual valid order.
The list is only to prepare an overview of the number of possible buyers.

Going through the other topic I found already the following members mentioning, that they want to buy the kit:

until now we have 107 members

@Uwek - Ship-1

@SteveA
@Brian077
@Submarinerblue
@rpedersen
@Jimsky - for sure :p
@donfarr
@SkyIsMine
@Jock
@uri
@danielw
@procosmo
@Buster3401
@paulv1958
@GabeK
@ADC (per PM)

@Experten
@Andynic

@kjpeters
@Iosto

@mstritzl
@benji

@Bobbuild
@Koreets
@RegG
@Hedley
@Jolley Roger
@KentM
@tedboat
@Lusitania1915
@calista
@Dicas
@Donnie
@Milos-B.
@
Barry1
@MystRacing

@Maarten
@DocBlake

@edapraga
@Adiefenbach
@möve1
@Norway

@Galley Slave
@Squint
@Kljang
@Raven89
@
Zagul
@Alex R
@stuglo
@Brewbrarian

@itshamish
@ken s
@Osaul
@JohnA
@
zoly99sask - maybe ;)
@pay2700
@kidsgalore
@Brechin Castle

@janos
@Hoss6262
@jshreve

@MikeJ
@Vincep
@Antonio Caruso
@Kkonrath
@Larsa
@Jim Nunn
@smelly

@PoulD
@Charlie1805
@rmedtr6
@
shota70
@nahimov
@Lutzhh
@jimkrauzlis
@stan167
@dp_noel
@Bonsammax
@Piatnik81
@Mickey
@Tom V
@newclassic

@Jaubrey
@ilanortho

@DST07
@sanderson59
@jfitterman
@neptune
@tommyg
@Pathfinder65

@Kieron
@livio
@Hobbit99
@Vincep
@GlennRich
@lyttelton76
@RichardT
@Ophotn
@kohlndk
@roshka1000
@LuigiSoft
@jbford
@jeep
@baydreamer
@udo
@MickeR
@kozo
@Clair G

???? some more - please write a PM or a post in this topic

If somebody else is missing or plan to purchase the kit please write in this topic a short notice -
than I will adjust / edit the list in the this post to have a complete overview.
Please add my name to the list. Thank you!

Mirrored or upside down?
Although what is strange is the Top / Right name plate missing a 'c'.

Well.... That might be sort of explained... These are castings. The "C" either was not cast properly, or it broke off when coming out of the mold. That would be my guess anyway... ???

The whole thing (the nameplate..) is really a non-entity... Its so poorly done... Might make a paper weight, or a low-tech doorstop.
Definitely NOT the quality I expect in a model like this. Why bother.?? Just leave it out...

Back