Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

I’ve been tracking my shipment of Alert through FedEx and it now shows “Delivery Exception”. Does anyone know what this means? According to the FedEx website it could mean any of a dozen things. Most likely held up in customs. US customs? Anyone else in the US seeing the same message?

This just in two hours after my original post: New update. Package still in Beijing, but no Delivery Exception any more.

Last edited:
I’ve been tracking my shipment of Alert through FedEx and it now shows “Delivery Exception”. Does anyone know what this means? According to the FedEx website it could mean any of a dozen things. Most likely held up in customs. US customs? Anyone else in the US seeing the same message?

This just in two hours after my original post: New update. Package still in Beijing, but no Delivery Exception any more.
I have contacted the logistics company, the logistics record is no problem, please wait patiently. There may be surprises next week.

I think any manufacturer who imitates our creativity can't clone our real design concept.

As far as I know CAF has had the Salamandre Cutter before Trident even announced Alert! (But I may be wrong - or not ...)

Zoly, will there be changes to this list as the sets are shipped from the dealer.

Back