Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Maybe some of you did not find until now, that I started already a building log of this kit.

IMG_5825.JPG

So if you are interested, take a look:

Everybody (also members not building this kit) is invited to comment and participate in the communication in the Alert group build area, although not building this kit.
So you can easily and without any commitment join the group by yourself and get a "Group member"

Were and when can i bye it?
First of all you should be on the listing, which I will do now.
Edit: You are already on the list........
In some short time, you and other members of the list will be contacted to make a final agreement - asap

Detail work is looking very good!

Thank you for taking time to add such fine details and working hard to get it done correctly before shipping kits out.

This shows level of work and quality produced in your model.

Detail work is looking very good!

Thank you for taking time to add such fine details and working hard to get it done correctly before shipping kits out.

This shows level of work and quality produced in your model.
We are studying the installation steps. To be honest, the relationship between different positions is very complicated. It looks very simple. It's a bit troublesome to assemble

I understand what your saying.

I work on full size aircraft doing restoration of World War II bombers, and fitting parts back and getting sub assemblies built up correct is a problem at times. Often we find a step where books don't cover how and we end up taking things apart to put in something else because we didn't know the proper assembly sequence the first time.

Good luck and will be waiting.

I have to agree with Kurt. Trident Model is setting up a brand new standard in kit development and manufacturing, it will be taught to others compete! By looking at Uwes build, we can see the level of development dedication. Bravo @Trident Model !! View attachment 158507
Thank you very much. I think you will see a different Trident model in the next kit

I am sure, you next model kit, will have the same high standard (if not better). You have a totally different approach in kits design. While not compromising in quality, I can see, you are more oriented for all levels of experience: beginners or advance. This for sure will broad the modelers community for our great hobby!

Wait....did you just said next kit?????? ;)

@Trident Model: Speaking about the next kit, I wonder, if you along the way would make an 'add-on' kit with mast and rigging stuff, if enough people would interested to buy it? Perhaps also the longboat (if not included)?
Thank you for your attention. As for the mast, we can try to provide you with detailed size drawings (it should exist in the form of open data, and it is not necessary to become a commodity). The rope map is for reference. The information in the book is very detailed. The lifeboat has been designed and will be released later.

The ability to later decide to add full mast and rigging will be a nice option for those who which to do that.

I will be waiting to see the long boat kit, if its as good as the main ship kit it will be a great addition to obtain.

The ability to later decide to add full mast and rigging will be a nice option for those who which to do that.

I will be waiting to see the long boat kit, if its as good as the main ship kit it will be a great addition to obtain.
For short info.....this type of vessel had usually no longboat, but only a smaller cutter. In addition the cutter was usually not lifted on board, simply because there was not enough space to store the boat on deck, so the boat was hauled behind the ship.....

Back