Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

For everybody interested in this kit, take a look at my actual post showing the Content of the kit / Unboxing and open the post in the following link

Please do not forget to get a group member

If I've understood correctly 60 kits will be produced in the first go. Being # 71 on the list I'm very anxious to know if I'm lucky to get my hands on one of those. I feel impatient like a kid waiting for Christmas :) This thread is more than a year old so I cross my fingers that maybe a few have lost the interest. For me personally, but also for Triton I would guess, it would be nice to get an overall picture of how many is seriously interested to buy at present time.

If I've understood correctly 60 kits will be produced in the first go. Being # 71 on the list I'm very anxious to know if I'm lucky to get my hands on one of those. I feel impatient like a kid waiting for Christmas :) This thread is more than a year old so I cross my fingers that maybe a few have lost the interest. For me personally, but also for Triton I would guess, it would be nice to get an overall picture of how many is seriously interested to buy at present time.
Like I said before...money is burning a hole in my pocket! I would order it this second if I had the chance. I'm lucky #72
I am sure, if there is demand of additional kits, they will be produced......

Make sure you check out the kit review

Back