Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

I am also very interested in joining the list of buyers, of course I would be happy to receive purchase cost data, shipping and weight of the kit and other data, how and when it can be purchased and received. Thanks in advance for answering the questions as well as for the impressive investment in developing the model of the ship

I am also very interested in joining the list of buyers, of course I would be happy to receive purchase cost data, shipping and weight of the kit and other data, how and when it can be purchased and received. Thanks in advance for answering the questions as well as for the impressive investment in developing the model of the ship
Hallo @shota70 ,
you are added to the list - data and further information will be given asap

i keep getting this ( YOU ARE IGNORING CONTENT BY THIS MEMBER) how do i get rid of this. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don
DON, TRY MOVING YOUR MOUSE OVER THE NAME ON LEFT SIDE OF MESSAGES OF PERSON BEING IGNORED, THEN LEFT CLICK AND YOU SHOULD SEE A BUTTONS THAT SAY FOLLOW IGNORE AND START CONVERSATION, TRY CLICKING ON IGNORE TO SEE IF IT CHANGES AND THE WARNING GOES AWAY.

HOPE THIS HELPS

KURT KONRATH

The cabin design is completed, and the drawings for processing are being generated. The hinge was originally planned to be a casting part. Because the parts are too small, it is now made of etched pieces with a 0.5mm diameter copper wire. In theory, it can achieve the effect that each door can be opened and closed freely. The etched film version has been completed today.

2.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png1.png

Better and better -but WHEN will we get our hands on it
I think, we are really close (as Zoly mentioned). Knowing how Trent meticulously designed\created this kit, he probably wants the kit to meet high quality standards while still affordable, so anyone who will own will be happy! :)

He wants Uwe to confirm while reviewing the kit, as he trusted our opinium.

I think, we are really close (as Zoly mentioned). Knowing how Trent meticulously designed\created this kit, he probably wants the kit to meet high quality standards while still affordable, so anyone who will own will be happy! :)

He wants Uwe to confirm while reviewing the kit, as he trusted our opinium.
Today I received the test kit of the Alert Cutter from Trident Models
IMG-3682.jpg
IMG-3684.jpg

So in short time I will post here the Unboxing and also the Kit Review
what I can say already now:
Seems to be a Very Good Kit - A very good one :cool::cool::cool:

So stay tuned, and if you are not on the list of interested members - ask now for adding your nickname to the list

I am catching up with your updates. Incredible work!!This is possibly going to be the most comprehensive ship kit on the market.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Last edited by a moderator:
Back