HMS Bellerophon, based on Amati's 1:72 HMS Vanguard, but mostly scratch-built

I'm absolutely amazed! Have you heard of the Crabtree collection at the Norfolk, VA. Marriner's Museum? This has that kind of OCD dedication and fascinating quality. I could spend hours poring over it and hope to do more so when you post more pictures. It is encyclopedic, the research involved alone is staggering!o_O
The viewer is not only invited into the interior of the ship, but that of the period and the interior lives of those dwelling in it! A stunning accomplishment! Well done!

Last edited:
I'm absolutely amazed! Have you heard of the Crabtree collection at the Portsmouth Marriner's Museum? This has that kind of OCD dedication and fascinating quality. I could spend hours poring over it and hope to do more so when you post more pictures. It is encyclopedic, the research involved alone is staggering!o_O
The viewer is not only invited into the interior of the ship, but that of the period and the interior lives of those dwelling in it! A stunning accomplishment! Well done!
Peter, If you want I can send you the report I made on the ship and life on board. It's a PDF, so if you, or any other forummember is interested, send me an email, so I can send it via WeTransfer; send mail to Menne

I have opened the PDF and plan to carve out some time to adequately peruse it. Thanks. Again, wonderful achievement Thumbs-Up
Pete

Back