HMS Bounty x A.L. at 1:48 scale

now that i think i have mastered how to download pics to this forum 1 would like to share some of my Bounty completed early this year ( i was working on this ship and the "terror" at the same time) I chose to not paint the bounty as the walnut planking on the ship came out quite nicely ( i think ) with just the varnish. sorry for the poor photography, im better at building ships . please let me know what you think of her. at 1"48 shes a big girl.

286.JPG288.JPG290.JPG294.JPG293.JPG295.JPG289.JPG

thanks for taking the time to look at my build. right now i have her crated up in my garage as my wife and i are moving in july from the toronto area cross country to a small town on vancouver island to enjoy our retirement with nicer weather and friendly people. wish me luck that the bounty makes it in one piece.

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

now that i think i have mastered how to download pics to this forum 1 would like to share some of my Bounty completed early this year ( i was working on this ship and the "terror" at the same time) I chose to not paint the bounty as the walnut planking on the ship came out quite nicely ( i think ) with just the varnish. sorry for the poor photography, im better at building ships . please let me know what you think of her. at 1"48 shes a big girl.

Hallo @shipahoy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake