HMS Bounty x A.L. at 1:48 scale

now that i think i have mastered how to download pics to this forum 1 would like to share some of my Bounty completed early this year ( i was working on this ship and the "terror" at the same time) I chose to not paint the bounty as the walnut planking on the ship came out quite nicely ( i think ) with just the varnish. sorry for the poor photography, im better at building ships . please let me know what you think of her. at 1"48 shes a big girl.

286.JPG288.JPG290.JPG294.JPG293.JPG295.JPG289.JPG

thanks for taking the time to look at my build. right now i have her crated up in my garage as my wife and i are moving in july from the toronto area cross country to a small town on vancouver island to enjoy our retirement with nicer weather and friendly people. wish me luck that the bounty makes it in one piece.

now that i think i have mastered how to download pics to this forum 1 would like to share some of my Bounty completed early this year ( i was working on this ship and the "terror" at the same time) I chose to not paint the bounty as the walnut planking on the ship came out quite nicely ( i think ) with just the varnish. sorry for the poor photography, im better at building ships . please let me know what you think of her. at 1"48 shes a big girl.

Hallo @shipahoy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

its a bit early ,but thanks for the b day wishes.
Sorry to hear that the wishes arrived too early.
seems that you have mentioned a wrong birthday date when you registered......

Back