HMS Druid 1776

Thank you everyone for your likes and comments. What I have done is not good enough, and there is still a lot to improve.
you are doing a very good job, but no matter how good you are doing, there will be always ways for improvement. This can be only acquired with experience! ;)

you are doing a very good job, but no matter how good you are doing, there will be always ways for improvement. This can be only acquired with experience! ;)
So true. I just explained this to Kirill in my log. Sometime you put a lot of work in your part of build, and after you see things you can improve. But that is what you see of your own work. For me and a lot of other here it looks marvelous what you did. :)

Hi Wang

What plans/drawings have you used for all your interior details ?

I have the Unicorn kit and in the future would like to add some details, as you did it.

Thank you !
Daniel

Thank you Jimsky, you are quite correct. I like the sentence "but no matter how good you are doing, there will be always ways for improvement."

So true. I just explained this to Kirill in my log. Sometime you put a lot of work in your part of build, and after you see things you can improve. But that is what you see of your own work. For me and a lot of other here it looks marvelous what you did. :)
Thank you Steef66, what you said is exactly how I feel. I was able to make it better, but sometimes because I was too anxious to assemble it, I didn't achieve better results. This is what I need to improve. Thank you again for your love.

Hi Wang

What plans/drawings have you used for all your interior details ?

I have the Unicorn kit and in the future would like to add some details, as you did it.

Thank you !
Daniel
Sorry for the late reply. There are no specific plans and drawings for the internal details of this ship. I mainly built it with reference to the internal details of other ships in the same period. Its deck layout is constructed according to the diagram below, hope it will be helpful to you.j4550.jpgj4551.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. There are no specific plans and drawings for the internal details of this ship. I mainly built it with reference to the internal details of other ships in the same period. Its deck layout is constructed according to the diagram below, hope it will be helpful to you.View attachment 251728View attachment 251729

Thank you Wang !!!! Yes, for sure they are helpful.

Daniel

Back