HMS VICTORY - My YouTube channel

Hi John ,how is your Victory coming along?
Hi. Hope your keeping well, my victory is coming along nicely, I’ve finished all of the yard, last week, and now i started working on the forecastle timber head. Ive still been posting my videos to my YouTube. But hadn’t posted any on here lately. Because I wasn’t sure if anybody could see the posts

Hi. Hope your keeping well, my victory is coming along nicely, I’ve finished all of the yard, last week, and now i started working on the forecastle timber head. Ive still been posting my videos to my YouTube. But hadn’t posted any on here lately. Because I wasn’t sure if anybody could see the posts
Well one thing fore sure the only way for members to see your post if you post ,so just keep them coming

Hi John,
I have been watching your wonderful videos, thank you.
Just a question about your choice of colour scheme. Did you consider using the current historically correct pink colour instead of yellow ochre ?

Hi John,
I have been watching your wonderful videos, thank you.
Just a question about your choice of colour scheme. Did you consider using the current historically correct pink colour instead of yellow ochre ?
Hi brIan yes the colour, I did consider Using the new historically correct pink, but the trouble I had is that I couldn’t find any model companies that produce the new colur. And I didn’t want the mix the colour myself

Last edited:
Back