I absolutely HATE this Covid crap.

OK I HAVE BEEN VERY HESITANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONALITY, BUT THANKS FOR STARTING THIS, MY 2 CENTS FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH IS THIS, THERE IN THIS COUNTRY (USA) HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE PEOPLE IN POWER THAT WILL PUT MONET, PROFITS ETC AHEAD OF LIVES, YES KURT AHEAD OF LIVES USNG VERY SOPHISTICATED MESSAGING, BUT UNMISTAKINGLY THERE YES IN THIS ONCE IN A CENTRY WORLD WIDE DISASTER MEANS AND METHODS HAVE TO BE DONE OUT OF THE BOX, IF THIS COUNTRY WOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN FOR A MONTH LONGER AND KURT I MEAN TOTAL DICTORIAL SHUT DOWN, WE WOULD HAVE SAVE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS , UPON THOUSANDS OF LIVES AND HAVE A BOOMING ECONOMY GOING RIGHT NOW, NOT TO BE, THIS COUNTRY HAS THE ATTENTION SPAN OF MY CAT MOSES AND AT TIMES HGE IS BETTER THEN THE COUNTRY, JUST THINK IF THIS WAS A BIO/TERRIOISM EVENT WHAT WOULD A LOCK DOWN/ SUPESION OF LIBERTIES LOOK LIKE, COME ON GUYS FACE REALITY, MAY JESUS HELP US TO PRESEVER AND SURVIEW ALL THROUGH FAITH AND SCIENCE, PLEASE MODERATORS DO NOT TAKE THIS DOWN JUST ME EXPLAING MY THOUGHTS OTHERS HAVE THERES GOD WILL KNOW. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL PLEASE DO DON

AND AS I HAVE EXPLAINED TRYING TO BE UNPOLITICAL AS I CAN BE, BUT THIS IS OUT OF THE BOX TIME, I AM 82 YEARS OLD LOCKED DOWN PERIOD DO I LIKE IT HELL KNOW I HAVE BEEN OUT 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 9 MOS ALL DRS TOTAL 4 HOURS AM I UPSET HELL YES BUT WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE STAY IN MY LITTLE WORLD OR VENTURE OUT AND DYE SOME CHOICE. GOD BLESS ALL PLEASE DO BE SAFE, GREAT GOING AUSSIE AND NZ DONE RIGHT DON

My area in the UK has the highest rate, 2 weeks lockdown left to go. Not that I will be going anywhere for the foreseeable future. I fear that when the restrictions ease up for Christmas people will just go batshit crazy. Pubs are usually full at that time of year with people who hardly ever go out, so this year will be off the scale. With news of a vaccine I am optimistic that things might be getting on the straight and level by Summer, and I hope so because I have a motorhome and we haven't been anywhere for 10 bloody months or done any fishing. Ah well, keep calm and build that ship.
I know how you feel. My caravan has been gathering dust for the past year.

THIS TOPIC IS GOING TO GET OUT OF HAND VERY RAPIDLY, THE CONVESATION IS ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH(NOT POLITICS ,NOT ELECTIONS) DEATH FROM COVID KNOWS NO PARTYS NO DEMS, GOP, INDENDENTS IT IS JUST DEATH, KEPP THE TOPIC TO COVID OR TAKE IT DOWN NOW, IT IS GOING TO BLOW UP AND FROM ME THAT IS A STATEMENT I AM SURE MODERATORS UNDERSTAND COMING FROM MJE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

I've been quite unfortunate and fortunate through all of this. I was diagnosed with cancer back when this pandemic started. But I was fortunate enough to (thanks to a wonderful health team) be able to go through my radiation and chemo therapy treatment throughout. Now cancer free, am home going through the healing process and expected to make for the most part a full recovery (it just isn't happening fast enough for me). I've also been fortunate in that through out the process I have been able to work from home thanks to a great employer. And the best part is that I'm finally back to actually building a model!!!! BONUS!!!!

Guys, I didnot intend for this to get political.
The reason I wrote it was my frustration of the virus that interfered with my life.
I have Retinitus pigmentosa and for those who don't know is I am going blind. SLOWLY over the remaining years.
I had an ear infection, headaches and my eyes hurt.The doctors decided I had covid. I had to quarentine(which I have been doing) and get tested. Well, because of this The infection moved to my eyes. I went blind, Totally. It scared the hell out of me because I wasn't prepared. So anyway, after 2 weeks the tests came back, Negative. For a month I lived with all of this and to find out I didn't have it.
Don't get me wrong I am grateful for that but it took all that time away from treatment.
That was a couple of weeks ago. Now I am being treated I only have partial vision restored and that was of the original 5 percent. My wife has to do almost everything for me and its maddening. She cuts a terrible 45 degrees in wood.
So you see I am mad about this covid stuff.
All my plans for the future are in doubt because of my vision. I bless that I have some back but modelling is in doubt.
I am happy for you Winston. A friend I had didn't make it through chemo. Cheers to you and live every minute.
That goes for the rest of you.

Hello All,
I just had Covid in a very weird form. Despite of wearing a n95 mask and not touching surfaces I Still have no idea from whom I take it.
I started like a flu with fever, nose running, weird dreams and little sleep at night .After 3 days of fever I talk to a pulmonary doctor friend of mine.
She suggested I do a test and I did, the blood quick test. And the test was negative.
After that She has taken blood for analisys and take a noze quick tes that was negative again.She prescribed some medication but I was in zombie state at the time so my wife know best .
But in 2 weeks of ilness I lost about 15 kilos of muscle.
Little reduction in smell and taste ( mostly because I eat food with no salt)
Teh covid is thriving in acid medium ( avoid soda and acid foods)
In this time I had a lot of plate water with sliced lemons adn natural blended juices from apples and a lot of fruits.
Also beware this virus is drying you up so a minimum of 2 liters of water is required.
After the results of analisys came I vas positive of covid.
My luch was in having medication early and an oxigenator so the after effects were minimum.
My sight is deteriorated a little bit so I have to watch Tv with distance glasses.
My attention span is lowered , I can work for a period of 30 minutes and after have to make a break.
Now I am 4 weeks from the first symptoms and beginning to recover.
I did a CT scan and the loungs are scarred to a minimum degree
I walk daily a minimum of 3000 steps
Now I have mask for other reason ,the imunity is very low and have to protect myself .
Kind regards,Daniel

TO DANIEL AND DAVEF, MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU BOTH, THIS IS DREADFUL MAY JESUS HELP YOU BOTH TO RECOVER FULLY, THIS IS NO HOAX IT IS MIND BOGGLING AND CRIPILING THE WORST YEAR EVER IN MY 82 YEARS SEEN AND HAD PLENTY OF HARDSHIPS PERSONALLY AND OVERALL BUT THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST EVER IN SO MANY WAYS A PEFECT STORM ONLY THROUGH GOD CAN WE RECOVER AS A WORLD PEACE ABOVE ALL ELSE. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS STAY SAFE DON

Back