I was invited to introduce myself, so let it be...

Hello all.
I'm Thanasis and I'm building exclusively Gr traditional ship models from scratch, for the last 25 years.
I belong to a team which we search old photos with lost in time Gr traditional boats and we build their models.
In our web site 3w.naftotopos.gr I have set up an archive, with over 2000 photos for any type of hull and rigging of the sailboats
that were sailing in Aegean Sea.
Some of my models are shown below. More of them and details in my personal web site 3w.naftomodelismos.gr (with no visit counter...) icon_biggrin.gif
What am I doing here? Just nosy, on other people's workbench and techniques. icon_cool.gif
Many thanks
gol.jpg.Bob.jpg.lov.jpg
tse-1.jpg.tse-3.jpg.tse-2.jpg.

Last edited:
wonderful to see you here and the models

I made a visit to your site it is refreshing to see something different and your site really expands the interest in the hobby of ship model building showing the world what is out there.

Also a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Great and interesting models - we would be happy to see your actual built also in more details in a building log - would be great :cool:

Nice to meet you, these traditional boats have a real charm about them!

Hello all.
I'm Thanasis and I'm building exclusively Gr traditional ship models from scratch, for the last 25 years.
I belong to a team which we search old photos with lost in time Gr traditional boats and we build their models.
In our web site 3w.naftotopos.gr I have set up an archive, with over 2000 photos for any type of hull and rigging of the sailboats
that were sailing in Aegean Sea.
Some of my models are shown below. More of them and details in my personal web site 3w.naftomodelismos.gr (with no visit counter...) View attachment 130669
What am I doing here? Just nosy, on other people's workbench and techniques. View attachment 130670
Many thanks
View attachment 130662.View attachment 130663.View attachment 130664
View attachment 130665.View attachment 130666.View attachment 130667.
Hallo @Thanasis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back