Instructions

I have an instruction manual for artesania latina Harvey that I can send you
I would love to see an AL instruction manual for Harvey! I have been struggling with the little 4x6 booklet called " instructions ". I bought mine around 2001 and it was shelved for some time, 18-19 years but I am back now.

See attached

Attachments

• AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part4.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part3.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual_part1a.pdf
    517.1 KB · Views: 21
  • AL HARVEY 1847_Instruction Manual.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Hello
Yes I am looking for the instruction for building this ship Harvey 1847 model scale 1:130.
Best Regards
Jan
Hello Jan. I have found instructions for building Harvey 1847 at a scale of 1: 130. I do not think there is copyright for this blog. I realize that it may be too late to help you, but maybe someone else needs this help.

Attachments

• Harvey 1847 1_130 Making Tutorial.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 95
I have the same problem with one of their kits HMS Bounty, bought it sealed and wrapped with no instruction booklet, but the Plans were all there.
On the Artesania Latina web-page:

Instructions Request​

1. If the instructions belong to currently marketed models, just go to the product page of the model in question on the web.
  • Once you are on the page, scroll down until you see the INSTRUCTIONS button. Click on this and you will see all the files you can download.
  • The new models come with instructions in DVD format, so we do not have instructions on paper, in order to also preserve the environment.
2. If the instructions belong to discontinued models, it is very likely that we do not have them. You can check availability by writing an email to web@artesanialatina.net

and here the link for the possible downloads for the HMS Bounty:

https://artesanialatina.net/en/mode...hms-bounty.html?search_query=bounty&results=2

Si alguien es tan amable de mandármelas , gracias
our member @Gorhog posted them in the post a made the link in my last post to repeat.
It is the post #26 of this topic.
So please open the attachment and you have them on your computer - you can easily print them

Back