Interesting item

EJ, seasons greetings; here's my best wishes for a trouble free New Year.
Thank you.
Been home 3 weeks now and feeling much much better. Getting around the house OK, went out for dinner, to the supermarket, yesterday waited in line at the post office then a walk in the mall.
Today I go for a chest x-ray and then the post op consult with the heart surgeon. I hope he gives me permission to drive again. I've been on so many restrictions so far, so I hope some of them will be lifted.
Thursday I start cardiac rehab. In the beginning, they hook you up to a heart monitor while you do the rehab, just to see what's going on in there.
Looking better all the time. Should make for a great Christmas.
EJ

Thank you.
Been home 3 weeks now and feeling much much better. Getting around the house OK, went out for dinner, to the supermarket, yesterday waited in line at the post office then a walk in the mall.
Today I go for a chest x-ray and then the post op consult with the heart surgeon. I hope he gives me permission to drive again. I've been on so many restrictions so far, so I hope some of them will be lifted.
Thursday I start cardiac rehab. In the beginning, they hook you up to a heart monitor while you do the rehab, just to see what's going on in there.
Looking better all the time. Should make for a great Christmas.
EJ
EJ, your good news has put a bit more cheer into my life. I was told 20 years ago I'd be lucky to have 5. Here I am, large as life and twice as loathsome!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the kind words to fellow members and the support in our long endeavors lol. I suffered a complete right bicep tear, torn rotator cuff tendons and dislocated shoulder. It was about 2 years ago. After surgery it took a long Time to get the complete feeling back in my hand and fingers. I still have some dexterity issues but they are getting better. In the middle of all this we moved, got a new home, and I had to medically retire after 23 years of being in law enforcement. I’m currently doing a build log of my 1/200 Bismarck and taking my time. Just being patient with myself lol

I can't think of a better way to relax and let your ticker recover than clearing some of the models on your bench.
Best for a quick recovery, EJ.

Hallo @MM2CVS9 ,
hope you are still well and your recovery is going on well.
We all wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

I'm doing great now, over half way through my rehab and gaining on it every day. I do believe I have more strength and endurance now than before the surgery.
I've been busier than a one armed walpaperhanger with an itch lately. I can't wait for spring to get here to Michigan so I can do more outdoors. I've been to the shooting range twice a week for the last 3 weeks. It was good to see the guys there and shoot again.
Thanks again everyone for your support and encouragement.

EJ

Take your time and dont do stupid things like lifting heavy stuff. I did and your body will tell you off big time believe me. It takes about 12 months for full recovery, but it is urprising how much better your feel everyday. Been six years since mine and the scar is now just a Thin line.

Back