• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

For sale Jotika/Caldercraft HM Pickle for sale

Joined
Dec 22, 2023
Messages
246
Points
113

Location
Montreal, Canada
Considering I am designing my own kits now, I don't think I'll ever get around to building some of the lovely little kits I've acquired over the years. I have a couple of Jotika/Caldercraft kits left.

HM Schooner Pickle:
Price for Canada is $150 CDN, including shipping
Price for the US is $200 USD, including shipping. Remember there is a 50% tariff that I have included in the price
Price for Europe is $200 USD, including surface shipping, or $250 USD including airmail.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
 
Back
Top