Krick Grimmershorn 1/20 scale Motor vessel built by neptune

View attachment 280678
How she looks at the moment, has to have one more coat on the superstructure, one more coat of black on the hull then a couple of coats of red anti fouling below the waterline,

View attachment 280679
looking down on the deck,

best regards john,
I am so impressed wirh your Grimmashorn --- so much in fact that I'm not going to show you any more of mine

Hi John,

I am still impressed with your serious shipyard.
In two pictures I already see 5 models in full progress.
I already feel "pressure" by having two ships in dock :). Hopefully this year I also will find some more time to build.

Great work as always, looking forward to see these in the water.
G'day Maarten, thank you for the compliments, I really have too many on the go at one time but I like to change around a bit and enjoy working on them,
Best regards John.

I am so impressed wirh your Grimmashorn --- so much in fact that I'm not going to show you any more of mine

G'day Fiddlewood, from the few pics that I have seen of your Grimmershorn, she looks great, why don't you do a build log, I'm sure there would be a lot of interest,
Best regards John,

G'day Fiddlewood, from the few pics that I have seen of your Grimmershorn, she looks great, why don't you do a build log, I'm sure there would be a lot of interest,
Best regards John,
Thanks John. Maybe my next model. The Grimmershorn is my first serious build for 30 years. It will be finished in a few days. I'll l send you a picture

Just brought myself the kit using the mfa motor 40 amp esc my question is what sound generator are people useing

Just a Quick update, my Grimmershorn is no more, things have been a bit hectic lately, my Admiral has not been in the best of health and things were starting to mount up, so I have sold her ( the Grimmershorn, not the Admiral ) she has gone to a builder in Queensland, and I will be looking at another couple of ships to go as well, so that concludes the build log for her and I would like to thank everyone for all the surport, the comments likes etc, your all a great crew, I would be willing to sail with you all anytime anywhere,

Best regards John,

Just a Quick update, my Grimmershorn is no more, things have been a bit hectic lately, my Admiral has not been in the best of health and things were starting to mount up, so I have sold her ( the Grimmershorn, not the Admiral ) she has gone to a builder in Queensland, and I will be looking at another couple of ships to go as well, so that concludes the build log for her and I would like to thank everyone for all the surport, the comments likes etc, your all a great crew, I would be willing to sail with you all anytime anywhere,

Best regards John,
Hi John. I am sorry to hear that your wife is not well and that you subsequently sold the Grimmershorn. Life however, cares little for our best-laid plans and priorities will always remain exactly that. I am looking forward to when you are ready to resume work in the shipyard and in the meantime, I pray for a speedy recovery for your wife.

Hi John. I am sorry to hear that your wife is not well and that you subsequently sold the Grimmershorn. Life however, cares little for our best-laid plans and priorities will always remain exactly that. I am looking forward to when you are ready to resume work in the shipyard and in the meantime, I pray for a speedy recovery for your wife.
I am so sorry to hear this
Keep care and all the Best
John, I wish your Admiralty a speedy recovery, stay healthy.

Thank you guys for the caring comments and also the likes, I am still building in fact before Christmas I had bought another second hand kit of the Percassa Motor Torpedo Boat, it was then during Cristmas when the Admiral was not too good that I finally realised that with age and the health issues that I had to do some trimming back, so then I decided to sell the Grimmershorn and also the Xebec the Deagostini SOS will probably go as well, I have the Royal William to finish hopefully not much longer, also The Freidriech Whilhelm Zu Perde, these two I have to finish for my son and daughter, I made these decisions and then a week ago we were both hit with the Covid, bloody horrible, so we are in lock down for approx two weeks, such is life, ah well onwards and upwards,

thanks once again for the concerns,

best regards John.

Such is life, indeed, my friend. It seems sometimes that when things start happening, the one just follows the other. Be strong!

Best regards John,
Hi John,
I am a bit late to this thread, but I would like to wish your Admrial and yourself a speedy recovery from Covid. I also hope that your Admrial recovers from her other illness. Life does get in the way of hobbies at times.

All the best wishes.
Stephen.

Hi John,
I am a bit late to this thread, but I would like to wish your Admrial and yourself a speedy recovery from Covid. I also hope that your Admrial recovers from her other illness. Life does get in the way of hobbies at times.

All the best wishes.
Stephen.
Thank you Steve, everything been topsy-turvy lately, thank you for your best wishes,
Best regards John,

Back