la couronne

r/c ship under eight feet long......eight cannons fire with gunpowder......haha...now i don't know what to do with it.....by the way it only weighs about 30-35lbs without ballast......

la couronne.jpgla couronne 8foot rc.jpgla courone port.jpg

Last edited:
I totaly love your models, excellent facinating sailing pieces of art. Especially your Royal William is a true masterpiece. Had it for a long time as wallpaper on my laptop.
Here you can really see that th he best show spot for a ship is in the water.
More posts of these models would be more then welcome.

moved into small one bedroom in a retirement facility..had to give all my ship away, or sell at cost of materials....but i'm at peace...ya can't take em with ya ...cheers to all.....vic

moved into small one bedroom in a retirement facility..had to give all my ship away, or sell at cost of materials....but i'm at peace...ya can't take em with ya ...cheers to all.....vic
Hi Vic,
I can imagine with the size of models you build you had to sell them, hopefully they all got a good new home.
If you don t have a large workshop anymore you can always consider paper build models. The results on these are really top quality ship models and you don t need a lot of tools and space. Just an idea.

Oh My Goodness - that is unbelievable - in a good way of course !!!

oh....i am playing around with the preussen plastic model...made cloth sails....but the rigging is a nightmare...so tiny..so tiny.......
got some led strips which i attached three lengths back and forth at top front of cabinet....they change color too...but shadows are created on the hull...hmmm....should have put some lights down the sides....anyways, this should keep me from going to the dark side haha......oh...one last shot in water with a little more ballast....

Attachments

• DSC_9334a.jpg
    DSC_9334a.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_9293.JPG
    DSC_9293.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back