LA NEREIDE scala 1/48

Witaj
Każda twoja praca to arcydzieło, mam pytanie jakiego szelaku użyłeś do malowania burt wewnątrz statku bardzo podoba mi się kolor jaki uzyskałeś proszę . Pozdrawiam Mirek

Wow Michele, beautiful.
Also the treatment of the wood is superb and gives her a great historic appearance. Impressive.
May I ask how you treated the wood?
„it will be treated with Judean bitumen to give that worn look that has now become my style.“
Hello Herrmann in the first post, Michael mentions his technique above the quote.

@MICHELE PADOAN Super great result.

Witaj
Każda twoja praca to arcydzieło, mam pytanie jakiego szelaku użyłeś do malowania burt wewnątrz statku bardzo podoba mi się kolor jaki uzyskałeś proszę . Pozdrawiam Mirek
Ciao, uso gommalacca decerata, ma la tonalità la dai aggiungendo il bitume di giudea.

Hello, I use dewaxed shellac, but you give the shade by adding Judea bitumen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravo Michele, bellissimo.
Anche il trattamento del legno è superbo e le conferisce un aspetto storico eccezionale. Degno di nota.
Posso chiederti come hai trattato il legno?
Ciao, lo avevo già descritto altre volte sui post precedenti.

Hello, I had already described it other times on previous posts.

Ciao e grazie a tutti, altre foto sulla ferramenta delle cannoniere e sulla frisata. Su quest'ultima è stata data una patina dorata e poi trattata con aspetto vissuto. Questo sarà l'effetto che darò a tutte le sculture della nave.

Hello and thank you all, more photos on the hardware of the gunports and on the gunwale. The latter was given a golden patina and then treated with a lived-in look. This will be the effect I'll give to all the sculptures on the ship.

IMG_9709.JPGIMG_9705.JPGIMG_9713.JPGIMG_9742.JPGIMG_9776.JPGIMG_9785.JPGIMG_9836.JPGIMG_9831.JPG

Very accurate work - and beautiful in addition
Seems, that the shipwrights used very small wedges at the mast partners - I count 16 pcs...... wow

Buonasera, sono andato avanti con i lavori. Ho posizionato i cannoni da 12 libbre e fissato tutti i bagli del secondo ponte. Qui sotto metto un video che riproduce tutte le foto ( sono un pochino troppe a postarle una ad una ).

Good evening, I went on with the work. I positioned the 12 pounder guns and secured all the second deck beams. Below I put a video that reproduces all the photos (there are a little too many to post them one by one).

Back