Le Coureur 1776 1:48

Спасибо. Он основан на монографии Жана Будрио. Поменяли якорь и поставили в корму стрелковое орудие.

Thanks. It is based on the monograph by Jean Boudriot. We changed the anchor and put a small gun in the stern.

Last edited by a moderator:
Привествую Вас, Власко!!
Мастерски выполненая модель! Радует глаз. Как доло щы ее стоили? материал Я так понимаю груша?

С уважением,
Дмитрий

I welcome you, Vlasko !! Masterfully crafted model! Pleasing to the eye. How much did it cost? The timber I understand is a pear? Correct?

Very good build model of the Le Coureur !!!
Jean Boudriot would be very happy, if he could see your model !
Your clinker planking is looking very good

Привествую Вас, Власко!!
Мастерски выполненая модель! Радует глаз. Как доло щы ее стоили? материал Я так понимаю груша?

С уважением,
Дмитрий

I welcome you, Vlasko !! Masterfully crafted model! Pleasing to the eye. How much did it cost? The timber I understand is a pear? Correct?
Спасибо! Строил модель 2 года. Материал - груша. Груша покрыта битумным лаком. «Лак античный битумный».

Thanks! I built the model for 2 years. Material - pear. The pear is covered with bituminous varnish. "Antique bitumen varnish".

Very good build model of the Le Coureur !!!
Jean Boudriot would be very happy, if he could see your model !
Your clinker planking is looking very good

Спасибо! Я спросил Жана Будрио о якоре на Ла-Курёр. Этот якорь не появлялся до 1800 года. К сожалению, ответа я не получил. Видимо мое сообщение не дошло до получателя. Ставлю на модель традиционный якорь.

Thanks! I asked Jean Boudriot about the anchor at La Courrier. This anchor did not appear until 1800. Unfortunately, I have not received an answer. Apparently my message did not reach the recipient. I put a traditional anchor on the model.

It would be very interesting to see, how you made this "Antique bitumen varnish" you mentioned in the answer towards Jim? ......
Thanks! I asked Jean Boudriot about the anchor at La Coureur. This anchor did not appear until 1800. Unfortunately, I have not received an answer. Apparently my message did not reach the recipient. I put a traditional anchor on the model.
The question is, when you have build the model? Jean Boudriot died five years ago in February 2015

[QUOTE = "Увек, сообщение: 129093, участник: 5020"]
Было бы очень интересно посмотреть, как вы сделали этот «античный битумный лак», который вы упомянули в ответе Джиму? ......

Вопрос в том, когда вы построите модель? Жан Будрио умер пять лет назад в феврале 2015 года.
[/ QUOTE]
Я не знал, что Жан Будрио мертв. Это очень печально. Я иногда захожу на его сайт. Смотрю там книги. Я задумал модель в 2014 году, начал ее строить в 2015 году и закончил в 2016 году.

В нашем магазине для художников продается битумный лак.

google
I didn't know Jean Budriot was dead. This is very sad. I visit his website sometimes. I look at books there. I conceived the model in 2014, started building it in 2015 and finished it in 2016.

We sell bitumen varnish in our shop for artists.

20200930_142129.jpg20200930_142148.jpg20200930_142212.jpg

Many thanks for the information about the varnish ! I will try to find it here.....

Now it is clear, why Jean did not send any answer at this time replying to your question.
We have a very good contact towards Didier Berti who is now the owner of ancre. Didier is the son of Hubert Berti, who cooperate in the past with Jean Boudriot and published the monographs
Maybe you take a look at our planset reviews, we have more or less all publications from ancre in Book and Planset Reviews

Приветствую вас Власко,
Елси у вас сохранился фотомонтаж построийки, не согласились бы вы рассказать нам? Я больше чем уверен, мы будем этому безмерно рады. В свете того что моделисты нашего форума начали постройку с набора. Ну так как, Согласны?

Greetings Vlasko, If you still have a photomontage of the building process, would you be able to show us in your build log? I am more than sure that we will be immensely happy about this! In light of the fact that our forum modelers began construction of Coureur from the kit, and we have a dedicated group build. It is feasible, what do you think? ;)

Back