Le Fleuron X section

received this first week in Janurary, just opened it, I purchased it from GLORIA from CROWN MODEls $120.00 FREE SHIPPING this was before close down in china, my first review so bear with me if the pictures are to dark will RE-POST, it will be in 2 parts the first ones are the instructions and PLANS, the instructions are in English they are OK, (PDF) plans not so good need time to look them over and see if they are 1to1 here goes20200210_000132.jpg20200210_000318.jpg20200210_000610.jpg20200210_000659.jpg

In an other topic we discussed and showed the model, so when you are interested, take a look here:

received this first week in Janurary, just opened it, I purchased it from GLORIA from CROWN MODEls $120.00 FREE SHIPPING this was before close down in china, my first review so bear with me if the pictures are to dark will RE-POST, it will be in 2 parts the first ones are the instructions and PLANS, the instructions are in English they are OK, (PDF) plans not so good need time to look them over and see if they are 1to1 here goesView attachment 132754View attachment 132755View attachment 132756View attachment 132757
Would it be possible to purchase of these instructions and drawings that you have in English?
Thanks,
Clyde

THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN ENGLISH, IF I REMEMBER THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN PDF. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON
Thanks for your reply. I don't see a pdf attached, only a few pages, is the file located some place else?

I AM NOT SURE MY KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS IS SLIM, CHECK OUT CROWN MODELS FROM CHINA WHERE I PURCHASED IT SHE MAY HAVE A LINK, THERE ARE NO PLANS JUST WHAT IS IN THE INSTRUCTIONS, HOPE THIS HELPS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON

Hi Don,
I am about to start my build of the Fleuron 1:48. Have you been able to start?

AS THE JOKE GOES HERE ABOUT DON AND HIS HOBBY STORE OF KITS, PROJECT ETC NO I HAVE NOT BUT LOOK FOWARD TO YOUR BUILD AS I AM WRAPPING UP MY LEUDO BUILD IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS MAYBE WILL START THIS ONE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Back