Le Requin 1750

Ciao a tutti,
Ho realizzato lo scaletto e sinceramente è stato abbastanza difficile essenzialmente per due motivi.
Il primo motivo: l'utilizzo della linea del ponte per realizzare la dima di pontuale per i riferimenti delle coste e la seconda dima per il cassero sovrapposta alla precedente.
Il secondo motivo: il disegno in pianta del ponte, questa misura non tiene conto del cavallino del ponte, quindi se avessi utilizzato questo disegno senza le dovute modifiche delle quote in lunghezza avrei ottenuto sulla dima di pontuale con una sagoma più corta di circa 5mm.

Hi everyone, I realized the ladder and honestly it was quite difficult essentially for two reasons. The first reason: the use of the bridge line to create the pontic template for the rib references and the second template for the formwork overlapping the previous one. The second reason: the plan drawing of the bridge, this measure does not take into account the pony of the bridge, so if I had used this design without the due changes in the dimensions in length I would have obtained on the pontual template with a shorter shape of about 5 mm.

Alcune foto dello scaletto.

Dima di pontuale finita

Scaletto

Qui ho posizionato la dima del cassero

Un Salutone a presto

Ciao a tutti, comincio a mettere alcune foto della carpenteria assiale, devo dire che ho trovato diverse difficoltà nel realizzarla perché i vari particolari sono abbastanza complessi o forse ho perso la mano dopo l'anno sabbatico......

Dritto di poppa con la continuazione della chiglia in un pezzo unico, ho ricavato questo particolare vicino ad un nodo per rispettare il più possibile in senso della venatura.

Hi everyone, I begin to put some photos of the axial carpentry, I must say that I found several difficulties in making it because the various parts are quite complex or perhaps I lost my hand after the sabbatical year ...... Straight aft with the continuation of the keel in a single piece, I obtained this detail near a knot to respect as much as possible in the direction of grain.

Un Salutone

Wonderful built of a very interesting ship..... some members of the forum know already, that I am a fan of the plansets from ancre,
so therefore I am realy happy to see your model in a building log here in SOS.

For everybody interested in the planset, based on which Daniel is working, please take a look at the Planset review I just posted:

https://www.shipsofscale.com/sosfor...cale-1-48-by-jean-boudriot-hubert-berti.2173/

LE REQUIN - Xebec - 1750" - scale 1:48
by Jean Boudriot & Hubert Berti

IMG_36661.jpg

Ciao a tutti, altre foto, la chiodatura la eseguirò come ho tatto con la Tartana e cioè foro e inserisco uno spicchio di legno di noce.
Ho lavorato la controchiglia, se notate ci sono due tipi di fresate, quella singola dove alloggia solo il madiere e in questo caso riguarda tutta la parte centrale fino quasi a poppa e a prua dove se notate la fresata sulla controchiglia è doppia perché in queste due zone c'è anche in contro madiere.

Hi everyone, other photos, the nailing I will perform as I feel with the Tartana and that is hole and I insert a clove of walnut. I have worked the shell, if you notice there are two types of milled, the single one where only the tailpiece accommodates and in this case covers the whole central part up to almost the stern and bow where if you notice the milled on the tailpiece is double because in these two areas there is also in counter tailpiece.

Un Saluto

Great work - very accurate - do not stop showing us your progress :cool:

I am everytime astonished, how accurate you can make these small joints of the keel elements.
They fit together extremely good with a extreme small gap or better no gap. Great Work!
The wood is pear or swiss pear, or?

G'day Daniel from Australia.
Brilliant , brilliant , brilliant !
Love everything you have done so far.
I'll be watching from the front row center, if there isn't any more room there,
I vote that we'll cast out Zoly, to the second row! :eek:
O
nly joking Zoly, my mate.:p
Keep on posting Daniel, I'll be watching.
happymodeling
Greg

Daniel Daniel dall'Australia.
Brillante, brillante, geniale!
Ama tutto ciò che hai fatto finora.
Starò guardando dal centro in prima fila, se non c'è più spazio lì,
Io voto che scacceremo Zoly, in seconda fila!
Sto solo scherzando con Zoly, mio amico.
Continua a postare Daniel, starò a guardare.
happymodeling
Greg

Back