Le Requin Xebec ZHL plank on frame kit.

Great to see you back to modelling Brian. Blocks and cannons look great, think I might get some of the barrels, they look well good.

Simply awesome work Brian
The kit looks top notch and certainly saves the chore of cutting all the individual frames out.I am pleasantly surprised at your results staining boxwood blocks.I was planning on trying this and was unsure of how it would work given that boxwood is so dense and non absorbent.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Brian

The Xebec Le Requin is coming along nicely. Excellent work. All those deck parts you made up will speed the process along.

Cheers
Geoff

Brian

The ships boats look very nice. That is one thing I will change on my build as they are metal. I do have a PDF of them for wood

Cheers
Geoff

Brian ,I love those ebony stained blocks,and your cannon carriage too.

I agree 100%. Seems like I need to spend some time at the paint section of the store. I need to remember this for my rigging.

G'day Brian, its good to see your progress on Le Requin, your doing a fantastic job on her, will follow along if you do not mind,

best regards John.

Brian

The cannons are looking great on the Xebec Le Requin. Is that the rope that you got off Alexey Domanoff. It looks excellent quality.

Cheers
Geoff

G'day Brian Wow, thats beautiful craftsmanship, she is looking fabulous, lovely the way you have done everything,

best regards John.

Brian

The painting on the decorative pieces look pretty fine. The ships boat came out looking excellent.

Cheers
Geoff

Back